In all Inntel Hotels there is a sauna. How great is that!? Before you go in the sauna read this action plan for the ultimate sauna experience. In all Inntel Hotels there is a sauna. How great is that!? Before you go in the sauna read this action plan for the ultimate sauna experience.
The Inntel Hotels 9 steps Actionplan:
- Go to the bathroom, this is often forgotten but very important so you can enjoy the sauna but also for hygienic reasons it is important.
- Take a shower and use salt scrub. You will remove dead skin and your pores will be wide open
- Take it easy. You can sit on various heights, higher means warmer. Take of your slippers and sit on a clean, cotton towel.
- Limit your experience to 15 minutes, get out and cool down. Guideline is, 15 minutes in the sauna, then you need 15 minutes to cool down.
- Are you cooled down? Take a shower. Do not use soap of shampoo. We do not want that the soap gets in to your cleaned and open wide pores.
- The most important thing, drink water! It is very important that you drink sufficient water during your sauna experience. Of course, do not drink in the sauna but leave your water in the relax area.
- Find yourself a nice lounge chair in the relax area to lay down. This will give your body some time to recuperate and your heart rate to slow down.
- When you start over you can skip the scrub session.
- After your visit to the sauna your body and mind are completely cleaned. Tired but satisfied you are going to your hotel room. Drink a glass of water and sleep tight.
Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre
Peace and quiet in the midst of the city
A sanctuary of well-being in the midst of the city, featuring a Finnish sauna, a sultry Turkish steam room and a lounge area for general relaxation.
Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Zaandam
Unwind in the Zaan region
Enjoy a relaxing massage or wind down in the Finnish sauna or Turkish steam bath.
Inntel Hotels Art Eindhoven
Total relaxation in the heart of Eindhoven
Spa Lux is a sanctuary of wellbeing, featuring a Finnish sauna, a sultry Turkish steam room, a Hamam mecca, treatment rooms and more.
Mainport by Inntel Hotels
Relaxation at exciting heights
Spa Heaven offers a Finnish panorama sauna, a sultry Turkish steam room, a Hamam mecca, 2 treatment rooms and a lounge area for general relaxation.
Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre
Soothe away the stresses of modern life
Feel like working out with a few laps in the pool or enjoying a Finnish panorama sauna and Turkish steam bath? As our guest, you have access to Wellness Club H2O, located on the 8th floor
Inntel Hotels Utrecht Centre
In our soon to be opened hotel a wellness center is also present on the highest floor of the hotel! Relax on great height in the Finnish sauna and Turkish steam bath.
At all Inntel Hotels access to the wellness is free for all hotel guests.